Boy Scout Patch Program
The Washington State Chapter of the Lewis and Clark Trail Heritage Foundation (LCTHF) is pleased to offer this award to Boy Scouts or individual members of youth groups.
Five requirements must be met in order to complete the award. These have been designed to allow and encourage your creativity and individual interests as they relate to the Lewis and Clark Trail.
We ask that you:
- Do some research or investigation.
- Select and item or area of interest relating to the Lewis and Clark Corps of Discovery.
- Have a learning experience related to the topic you have selected.
- Record or respond to that experience in a journal format as Lewis and Clark did.
- Complete some kind of service activity to help promote, enhance or preserve the trail.